Another beautiful choice of a poem for the series, from my friend and fellow Browning lover, Suzie Grogan.
- Love poems you wish you had written #1 – David Constantine (dadpoet.wordpress.com)
- A Browning Kind of Love (vmmvblog.wordpress.com)
- How do I love thee… (joanleacott.wordpress.com)
- Exaggeration By Elizabeth Barrett Browning (renardmoreau.wordpress.com)
- Cupid On The Cheap (boston.cbslocal.com)
- Missing the Very Best (ijboudreaux.com)
- Featured Poem: How do I Love Thee by Elizabeth Barrett Browning (thereaderonline.co.uk)
- How to Write A Sonnet (farafinabooks.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Love Poems (farafinabooks.wordpress.com)
Originally posted on No more wriggling out of writing ......:
This is such an enjoyable series to work on . It is made more poignant for me at the moment as I spend a week away from my husband, ostensibly writing ‘Shell-Shocked Britain’ for Pen and Sword Books. Perhaps, when it comes to the end of September and the manuscript is due to be delivered I will regret spending an hour with Elizabeth Barrett Browning, but I don’t think so. I have already written more than 1000 words of my book and this is a gentle break of an hour or so.